ECS operates the ECS Early Learning Center at Good Shepherd. This center serves children ages 1-5, providing programs based on the latest research showing the impact of early activities on brain development.
ECS offers the following:
- Small class sizes that allow for individualized plans for each child.
- A warm, nurturing environment that encourages the development of the whole child—physically, socially, emotionally, and intellectually.
- Foundations for Success and Links to Early Learning curricula.
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack.
- Watch Me Grow cameras which allow parents online access to classrooms.
For more information, please see the individual child care centers tab on this website, or contact Jeanne Dillard at 904-726-1500, ext. 222