Help Me Grow Florida is a free over-the-phone resource that helps connect children, families, and caregivers to the services they need. Are you a Florida Resident and have a child between the ages of birth to age eight? If so, Help Me Grow can help, by answering any questions or concerns about your child’s development. They can guide you through their free developmental and behavioral screenings. In addition, they can provide parenting tips, activities, and other useful information. Once they connect you with resources, they will follow up to ensure you child receives the right services.
How Does Help Me Grow Work?
1. Contact Help Me Grow through your local 2-1-1 for resources that address concerns about health, development, behavior and learning.
2. If Help Me Grow is offered in your area, a care coordinator will listen, provide support, and assess the needs of your child and family.
3. Help Me Grow will offer free screenings to help provide insight on your child’s developmental and behavioral skills.
4. A care coordinator will communicate the screening results with your family, and appropriate referrals to local services and supports will be provided.
5. Scheduled follow-ups will occur to inquire about previous referrals given and any additional concerns that your family may have.
For more information regarding the Help Me Grow Florida program, stay tuned to this page or please visit: https://www.helpmegrowfl.org/
Episcopal Children’s Services provides services without discrimination as to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status