VPK Parent Registration
VPK registration is now done entirely online! Don't have a computer or scanner? Use your smartphone! You can also contact a VPK Specialist to use our kiosk by appointment.
- Go to https://familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com/. if you wish to enroll in a VPK program in Clay, Nassau, Baker, Bradford, St Johns, or Putnam counties.
- All you will need to access online registration is a valid, personal e-mail address.
- Once you have set up an account, you will complete the online application where you will be prompted to upload proof of your Florida residency and proof of your child's age (click here for acceptable documents)
- If you want to enroll your child in Specialized Instructional Services you will also need to upload your child's current IEP from you local school district.
- Be sure to check your email regularly for status updates on your VPK application.
- You will NOT be able to access your VPK certificate of eligibility (COE) until we have received ALL the necessary documentation.
- Once approved, you will be directed by e-mail back to your account to print off your child's COE. Please note it is not recommended to turn in COEs to multiple providers as this could affect your child's funding and one time transfer/reenrollment opportunity.
- Online registrations are checked daily. Please contact us if you have not received a status update by e-mail within 2 business day of application submission.
For further information/questions about VPK contact the VPK Department at 904-726-1500.