ECS programs and services incorporate the latest research and proven best practices to help Florida families raise children who are ready to learn when they enter school. With support from a variety of private and public sources, our dedicated professionals work with families and caregivers to promote children’s physical and mental health, motor development, cognitive development and general knowledge, social and emotional development, and language and communication skills.
At ECS, we know the potential for learning is greatest during the early years of a child’s life, and strive to provide every possible learning opportunity to our young clients at the earliest possible age. Through guided experiences and discovery-oriented approaches, our teachers support a continuum of growth and development for each child, promoting reflective problem solving and lifelong learning.
At ECS, we believe:
- parents are the first and primary educators of their children. We encourage and support family and community involvement.
- that in order for children to reach their full potential, they must become enthusiastic lifelong learners – emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially.
- in balancing child-focused and teacher-facilitated learning experiences that support children’s continuous physical, social, emotional, and intellectual growth and development.
- that optimal learning environments are nurturing, stimulating, safe, sanitary and orderly. Our teachers seek to nurture and respond to each child to establish trusting and secure relationships.
- in treating children as individuals and promoting respect, trust, fairness, and diversity.