Did you know you can schedule your own appointments for services online?
You are able to schedule your own appointments with your county’s Family Services Specialist, if you are one of the following:
- A current client and require a redetermination appointment.
- You have been notified of available funding and wish to set up an appointment to determine eligibility.
- You have been notified that a referral was submitted in your family’s behalf for At-Risk or Work Activity related child care services.
- You require assistance with finding quality child care or would like to request child care listings for providers in your county (CCRR Services).
- You require assistance applying for services (SR and/or VPK) by kiosk or personal computer.
- You wish to provide your Family Services Specialist with owed documentation (Drop-off paperwork).
Please select the county calendar of the Family Services Specialist you wish to schedule an appointment with.
Keep in mind that you will need to schedule your appointment with the county office where you reside. Your Family Services Specialist may only have limited access to other county databases.
Please contact your local office if you require special accommodations.
Please click on the calendar button of the County and Family Services Specialist you wish to schedule your appointment with below: